Como criar modelos EA - How to create EA templates

Lucca28

Bom, estou começando a mexer com modificações de aeronaves e como a maioria, iniciadai pelos Schemes. Porém gostaria de começar a criar os modelos 3D, ou seja, os arquivos EA, mas não tenho noção de como fazer, por onde começar, qual aplicativo usar ou como importar e exportar. Por isso gostaria de saber se alguém pode me ajudar na questão: o que usam, como fazem etc, me dar dicas. Obrigado!

Well, I'm starting to work with aircraft modifications and like most, I started with Color Schemes. However, I would like to start creating 3D models, that is, EA files, but I have no idea how to do it, where to start, which application to use or how to import and export. So I would like to know if anyone can help me with this question: what they use, how they do it, etc., give me tips. Thanks!

Gimp for colorschemes
Blender for 3d modeling it can do everything you need.
FBX converter as blender does binary fbx files and realfight wants ascii.
i also use wings3d it is a simpler but less powerful 3d modeling program but it cannot do everything so you will still need blender or 3dsmax

tutorial

downloads

if you make a build thread on the forums here we can help answer questions, give pointers, help fix issues you may run into.

Back