confused

monradon

OK I am getting younger but will someone tell me how I got here. I was looking for the G3 forum from The Great Planes site and pushed some button and ended up here ???????????

Well you were looking for the G3 forum and here you are! Did you have something specific to ask?

You joined in 2009, managed to remember your userid/password.
Hmmm, you tell us. :D

Are you looking for the Realflight G3 forum or some other G3?

Story

Well it looks like I was here before :confused: You guys remember the story of Rip Van Winkle well it can happen ??? I was not asleep but I went through a period of low salt yep you bet it was low salt. We were not sure when it started but ended up spending some time in the hospital . To get back to normal you don't make sense talking to people and you do not remember some things and still trying to figure out what the parts in the boxes go where. To explain where I was try going to spleep with flybar helis and waking up flybarless , I like looking on ebay late at night to buy some of the good deals that the auctions are ending in a few minutes etc. so you can imagine what I have :eek: so ???? Oh I sended up here to find out the time line of real flight and what I can add to G3 or what I have to buy ?? I have the controler made by Futaba that came with it ???

Back