Controller Issues....

beerosaur

Hi all,
Hope you can help, I have a bummed out little guy here. I got the basic setup for my son and after installing and all, the controller has a horrible lag.

For instance... Controller Aileron left.....1...2...3...aileron on the plane moves. Release the stick...1...2...3 Aileron centers... as you can imagine the plane is rolling the whole time after you let go of the stick. It's completely unflyable.

Any ideas guys? The lag is present in all axis...

-= Beerosaur

Maybe a painfully slow machine?
Did you calibrate?

Im afraid it's all gueswork until you provide more details about your setup.

Does Basic have a NavGuide? I'd like to know what your frame rate is. Hit 1 to see if it's there.

Hi...

Hi, thanks guys...
The computer isn't slow at all... it runs flights simulator and train simulator at super high detail with great frame rates...

I'm not having a framerate issue...it looks great and flies smooth...it's just some sort of lag translating the stick movements...

2.2ghz pc, 1.5 gb of ram...

-= Beer

Fixed!

Apparently the controller didn't like my USB hub... I plugged it directly into the PC and it works like a charm! Dunno why I didn't think of it sooner.

Get away kid, daddy's playing!

-= Beer

Yeah, and we've seen many people take offense when we suggest that this is the most likely problem. (not you: beerosaur )

Sometimes you can't win for trying...

:confused:

Back