Creating new airplanes

bentz

I wonder if KE would be so kind as to let users know how to make and integrate new airplanes into RFG2? I don't mean just a trim scheme, but the real McCoy: airframe, visual 3D model, no. of engines and placement, no of blades in a prop, physics of model etc.
I know KE profits from selling addons also, and it MIGHT reduce the income from that, but I think a lot of us would really like to add their own favorites rather than wait for the next addon and hope it includes something they like.
Especially now that RFG2 has become more than a learning tool (it's practically a game), I think people are eager to contribute their ideas to the community. It can be seen where RFG2 is open for improvement - the trim scheme and airport design aspects.
And on a final note: from looking at other "open architecture" sims like MSFS and IL-2 it seems that although open architecture could, in theory, reduce income from making addons, it really makes up for it by making the game itself far more popular. Heck, it even makes room for commercial addons to be economically justifiable - if they are good enough.

Real life? Never heard of it!
Is it worth the download?

I know this is an ancient thread, but I just wanted to say, "We've come a long way, baby!!!"

Back