CS Suggestions

abaser

Feeling artistic, not creative. Taking ideas for a CS to do. I have RF8 if that makes any difference. I’ve been away a while so not sure if the new models will work or not.

I prefer 3D/sport models but will consider anything. If posting an idea, please attach a picture or links to the scheme you’d like to see. I won’t go looking for one based on description alone.

Feeling artistic, not creative. Taking ideas for a CS to do. I have RF8 if that makes any difference. I’ve been away a while so not sure if the new models will work or not.

I prefer 3D/sport models but will consider anything. If posting an idea, please attach a picture or links to the scheme you’d like to see. I won’t go looking for one based on description alone.

well I can try to break the crickets. the two things I had in mind did not quite meet your requirements. But i will state them and you can do what you want with them.

1. My P-51 MK1a uses the P-51D scheme as a template so G5 and newer schemes should be easy to convert with minor tweaks.

2. I would like to see various creator takes on paint for sky terror mkII. (so a blank canvas) but since you said you where not feeling creative, if you have a favorite airshow display team go for it.

both planes where built for 9.5 I dont see anything that would prevent the P-51 from importing. The sky terror mkII I dont think will have an issue if RF 8 has the multirotor flight controller it will be fine

Back