damaged serial numbers

jjoos99

I am reinstalling my 6.5 on a new computer I just got and 3 of my 4 expansion packs have the stickers damaged on the back of the case and I will not be able to install them. Do I contact tech support or is there a generic number that I can use. This is for pack 2,3,4.
thanks
Jeff

You will need to contact tech support. They should be able to look up your serial number by your registration information.

So why not just look up the serials on the old PC?. they are there (even the expansion serials are on the launcher aren't they?..
I don't have any expansions loaded at this time so I cant check for myself
but I seem to recall they are listed there

Hint: scratch/engrave all serials on to the back of the interlink and this will never be a problem;)

Yup, as Maj. mentions, all of the serial numbers you entered are there in the diagnostics section of the Launcher of the old computer.

Save the diagnostic dump to a text file, print it, and store both an electronic and hard copy with your CD's.

one thing i do when i install new software is to save a notepad file with all my passwords on them for future reference and save to a thumb drive or memory card. that way if anything happens or i change machines, it wont be much of a headache...

Back