technoid

Das Ugly Stik_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

Das Ugly Stik_EA

Someone once said speak softly and fly a Big Stik, well today I'm master of the Stik and am releasing 4 versions, so you will probably find one to your liking. That is if you like Stiks at all. All have a 96 inch wingspan and are tuned to fly as close as possible the same. There's the standard tricycle version that started the Stik craze in 1966 and the tail dragger version for those that prefer sitting down. Then not leaving out the electric crowd there's an EP version too. And for my...

View the Swap Page

These Ugly Stiks are definitely among my favorite airplanes to fly on RealFlight. Thank you so much for making them, @technoid.

I ran across this Bipe Stik (click) while I was browsing about the Ugly Stik. have you ever heard of such a thing?
s-l400.jpg

Last edited:
Take a look at the article pp127 of (05) this months issue of Model Aviation; its essentially the model above without the upper wing. Someone barrowed the 'eindecker' (see the mag, ugly stick) and added the top wing...

marcus

For anyone just now finding this thread, here is the Bipe Stik that technoid made:

and his electric version:

Last edited:
Back