3D MOFO 2020!

Dazzler 46AX Smooth 3D_AV

Here's another video I made just ''RUNNING WILD'' with this plane I love it ENJOY😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Artist
Airbourne

Song
Running Wild

while watching that spectacular video of you doing crazy 3D again, I have a question to ask:
First, the observation:
When you are hovering, with the tail close to the ground, I see you can "land" with down elevator to plop the plane on the ground in front.
Here's the question: Could you "land" with up elevator to flip the plane back and plop it on the ground behind? πŸ€”

while watching that spectacular video of you doing crazy 3D again, I have a question to ask:
First, the observation:
When you are hovering, with the tail close to the ground, I see you can "land" with down elevator to plop the plane on the ground in front.
Here's the question: Could you "land" with up elevator to flip the plane back and plop it on the ground behind? πŸ€”

Umm.. I must investigate?

That one flies about as good as the other one. Great job 3D!!! ;)

Thanks pal like I said on the post I pretty munch didn't do anything at all besides just convert it back to nitro the cg and throws I left it the same as your Av I was going to put a OS 50 SX-H but I figured I wanted to keep the plane lite and put a engine that can swing a 12x4 prop with no problem so the OS 46AX did the job since that's exactly same engine I have on my real life Mojo 40 3d profile plane I was going to add a pipe on it but decided ''Nah!!''

I put a vid of myself out doing the back flip but I can't seem to view it on swap pages. I have never put a vid out so maybe I did something wrong. It says I need Dazzler from addons 2 Which I have. I noticed it has my name on it so I might remove it shortly. Don't really want my name out there. It looks like there is 1 download don't know who that was. Might try Youtube and remove my name.

Last edited:
I put a vid of myself out doing the back flip but I can't seem to view it on swap pages. I have never put a vid out so maybe I did something wrong. It says I need Dazzler from addons 2 Which I have. I noticed it has my name on it so I might remove it shortly. Don't really want my name out there. It looks like there is 1 download don't know who that was. Might try Youtube and remove my name.

Ok then

I knew too. my favorite one is the one you almost complete at 1:22 ...
I had envisioned something that might not be possible after all:
such a quick flip that the plane backflips and rises maybe only a couple of inches before plopping onto the ground. πŸ€”πŸ€”
the engine may not have enough immediate power to do that. or maybe more likely, there might not be enough elevator deflection. πŸ€”πŸ€”

Once you get the URL of the YouTube video, just paste it directly into your message. the forum will do the rest and turn it into a playable video right there in the thread.

I knew too. my favorite one is the one you almost complete at 1:22 ...
I had envisioned something that might not be possible after all:
such a quick flip that the plane backflips and rises maybe only a couple of inches before plopping onto the ground. πŸ€”πŸ€”
the engine may not have enough immediate power to do that. or maybe more likely, there might not be enough elevator deflection. πŸ€”πŸ€”

Most likely I feel the ''E'' version maybe could pull it off? Have you tried to do it?? BTW Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it

Back