3D MOFO 2020!

Dazzler 46AX Smooth 3D_AV

Was busy the other day. Had family stuff, my Dad is 88 yrs old and had to go down there. Anyway I've tried to upload this video and it keeps failing. And getting frustrated ๐Ÿ˜  with it. It's been quite a while since I've put a video on YouTube. Like years. Hopefully I'll get it figured out. But I would like to spend my time on other things. Here is what keeps coming up when I try to load it. 20220914_105338.jpg

I have gotten a new computer since the last YouTube vid I put out. So will have to investigate. I have noticed in one of the images above it shows some info I don't want out so I may delete it.

Last edited:
Not to change the subject, but I went and looked at Legomans B-52 vids WOW that thing blew my mind.๐Ÿคฏ the way the wings flex and everything else is just amazing. How does he get all the moving camera angles when its flying?

Not to change the subject, but I went and looked at Legomans B-52 vids WOW that thing blew my mind.๐Ÿคฏ the way the wings flex and everything else is just amazing. How does he get all the moving camera angles when its flying?
since I'm tagging @legoman in this post, he will get a notification and hopefully look at your question.

ctrl+E for orbit mode camera. I have it bound to a second unused key to make it easier to use using bind b orbitmode in the startup script

Got MAD!!! and just recorded it from my phone.๐Ÿคจ
first, Take that, YouTube video processing! ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

second, That's so freaking awesome! You really flip that thing around, pretty closely to how I was imagining it could be done.

you and @3D MOFO 2020! showed hovering who's boss!
triumph-nailed-it.gif

Na. I think 3D mofo's flying is more violent than my style. I'm more like precise ballet style. Both are fun to watch, it's just different styles. Break dancing vs ballet there Both good. And yes 3D mofo is GOOD!
Na. I think 3D mofo's flying is more violent than my style. I'm more like precise ballet style. Both are fun to watch, it's just different styles. Break dancing vs ballet there Both good. And yes 3D mofo is GOOD!

Well since I'm a new yorker a kid from the 1980's ''Break Dancing'' 3d flying is the way I do it LOL! But you do a really wonderful job there everybody has there diffrent style of doing 3d flying normally I don't fly as wild since the spot I fly in the park
first, Take that, YouTube video processing! ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

second, That's so freaking awesome! You really flip that thing around, pretty closely to how I was imagining it could be done.

you and @3D MOFO 2020! showed hovering who's boss!
triumph-nailed-it.gif

BTW Are you going to post a video next so what could all see what kind of 3d style you fly?? LOL! Thanks for the kind words also

BTW Are you going to post a video next so what could all see what kind of 3d style you fly??
that sure sounds fun, but compared to what you guys do, the way I usually fly is bound to be awfully basic looking. ๐Ÿ˜€
these days I spend most of my time trying to fly inverted in all directions without losing control. I am also enjoying practicing landings with all different planes, to sharpen that skill.

I enjoy flying @rcdoski 's AV of my z-plane, and I especially like flying @asj5547 's Chitty recently. ๐Ÿ˜„ I also absolutely love @technoid 's PX series planes. But I can't think of any of his planes that don't fly spectacularly. His DC4 is awesome for so many reasons, and I do believe there is a 3D AV of it that I haven't tried yet. ๐Ÿค”
Here it is

Last edited:
that sure sounds fun, but compared to what you guys do, the way I usually fly is bound to be awfully basic looking. ๐Ÿ˜€
these days I spend most of my time trying to fly inverted in all directions without losing control. I am also enjoying practicing landings with all different planes, to sharpen that skill.

I enjoy flying @rcdoski 's AV of my z-plane, and I especially like flying @asj5547 's Chitty recently. ๐Ÿ˜„ I also absolutely love @technoid 's PX series planes. But I can't think of any of his planes that don't fly spectacularly. His DC4 is awesome for so many reasons.

oh ok then dude that explains why you haven't tried my Airfoilz Yak 54 3D Av๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Nah but all kidding aside that's great fly whatever feels right to you @technoid @rcdoski also @asj5547 really do some amazing EA's&AV's mines always come off as ''maybe'' or ''maybe not?''meaning maybe it won't break apart in mid air or not hench that's why the Mojo was always my go to plane on Real Flight because no matter what edits I would do it it would never break in mid air in any stunts
Here's a few older vids of me putting them through there 3d paces epecially some windy day flying too

Ok this one was the only Av did manage to break in mid air maybe I'll re post this one with a ''BEEFED UP'' edit?

Last edited:
Back