3D MOFO 2020!

Dazzler 46AX Smooth 3D_AV

Hey 3D MOFO. I think Christmas is coming early. I got a present just for you that I think you're gonna like. If this one isn't enough for you then you need professional help. πŸ€ͺ
Let me know when you're ready Bud.

Ok Buddy I'm going to upload it to swap pages. I've been Flying it earlier today and DANG I like it. It has a custom tune on the motor and has a lot of torque. When You do a slow harrier towards you and just slightly blip the throttle watch how it wants to twist the plane. Man, I hope you like it. Everything on it is custom.

Ok Buddy I'm going to upload it to swap pages. I've been Flying it earlier today and DANG I like it. It has a custom tune on the motor and has a lot of torque. When You do a slow harrier towards you and just slightly blip the throttle watch how it wants to twist the plane. Man, I hope you like it. Everything on it is custom.

Ok I'll give it my best shot😁😁BTW I about to upload a Av of your Av I converted to nitro your Av of it is still the best of the best all I I did makeit oily and burnt fuel smeller lol

Ok I'll give it my best shot😁😁BTW I about to upload a Av of your Av I converted to nitro your Av of it is still the best of the best all I I did makeit oily and burnt fuel smeller

Ok space boy I'm thinking of doing something for you. Do you like C-130's!

Ok when you first told me about this Av this was my re-action to it is what this dude says 0:47 Then after test flying it now this my re-action at 1:18 😁

Back