rcdoski

Dazzler- E Smooth 3D Dazzler_AV

All I can say is ''WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' You really knock it out of the park and beyond RC here's a video of me actually trying my damnist to snap off the wings and it sure didn't happen at all LOL. Please,please feel free to work your ''MAGIC'' on all my Av's dudeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜ BTW I choose this song choice because I figured this is a now smoooth tamed Stallion why not have a tamed smooth song from a singer we lost recently if you aren't a fan of the song or singer then watch with the sound off thank you😎

That is fantastic. I love how real it looks!!!! I hope you have fun with this one for a loooooong time. I have some others in the works like a 100+ inch real looking Edge 540. That was a great video!!!! (y)

I sure will dude thanks a billion RC. Thanks for watching the video and giving me a shout out too when you posted your a very well done epic Av of this plane. R.I.P Olivia Newton John

All I can say is ''WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' You really knock it out of the park and beyond RC here's a video of me actually trying my damnist to snap off the wings and it sure didn't happen at all LOL. Please,please feel free to work your ''MAGIC'' on all my Av's dudeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜ BTW I choose this song choice because I figured this is a now smoooth tamed Stallion why not have a tamed smooth song from a singer we lost recently if you aren't a fan of the song or singer then watch with the sound off thank you😎

that is so awesome, 3MO! what a wonderful collaboration that video is:
  • whoever brought Central Park to RealFlight is a great dude. πŸ˜‡
  • @rcdoski 's physics tweaks are obviously worthy of praise.
  • Olivia Newton-John is iconic!
  • and @3D MOFO 2020! ...!!! that is such awesome flying, all over the place!!! I trust that you had at least as much fun flying it as I did watching it. πŸ˜€

that is so awesome, 3MO! what a wonderful collaboration that video is:
  • whoever brought Central Park to RealFlight is a great dude. πŸ˜‡
  • @rcdoski 's physics tweaks are obviously worthy of praise.
  • Olivia Newton-John is iconic!
  • and @3D MOFO 2020! ...!!! that is such awesome flying, all over the place!!! I trust that you had at least as much fun flying it as I did watching it. πŸ˜€

Thanks again and again,again for bringing Central Park to Real Flight it's the main field I fly at on Real Flight. I did have a wonderful time flying it it's too bad my recorder I used didn't record my reaction after I landed this plane in which I yelled''F####G A I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT YEAH!!!!''🀣🀣 I use a Gen Experience which I guess something they give me in one of my video driver updates a few years ago? When I use to have my webcam mic it would record my voice while I was flying but since I don't use that anymore it just records music from my speakers when I'm listening to from youtube.I'm happy you didn't mind the my music choice this time LOL I actually never herd a lot of Olivia songs munch growing up besides''Physical'' and the ones she did in the 1978 film''Grease'' but after hearing about her passing I decided to look up a few of her songs and dude I started making a massive playlist on my youtube channel I have yet to find a bad song from her I don't feel so? I will say may she rest in peace she'll be greatly missed indeed.

Last edited:

Now that's some cool flying !!!

Back