deluxe run before....not now

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chevydragtruck

I have had realflight working on my computer before, but now the interface isn't working, I installed the upgrade lastnight, and the interface started working, but then it was asking for the upgrade CD to be installed....so i had to uninstall the program.....now I have tried to reinstall it several times, but the driver for the interface says that it is damaged...does anyone know where to go to uninstall the interface driver on XP?

Try this, it used to work sometimes. uninstall RF and manually delete the KE or RF folder where it was installed. reboot. reinstall rf but DO NOT TRY TO RUN YET. reboot. start the control panel off the cd but DO NOT RUN RF yet. update rf throuh the control panel and update to the latest version. Reboot. now try to run rf. Cross you fingers and hold your breath. There are some files in the folder that are not deleted on an uninstall and sometimes they get corrupted and don't reinstall properly. The later updates of the software fix some of the install problems found with some computer systems. Goodluck...

no luck I tried it several times, and I can't seem to find the driver anywhere to delete it.....the only thing I can think to do is to format the HD, and try again but I dont want to loose the stuff in my computer....I tried every way I could. The driver info has a question mark in the systems, but when I go under the device manager to try to delete it...it isn't there.

Greetings.
Have you tried restoring to an earlier date when everything worked correctly?
You might give that a try.
hobiewan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back