Did radiomaster TX12 MKII can work with realflight?

How can I do

• It’s not working with radiomaster TX12 MKII

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The system seems to be able to recognise it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

T.S

I don’t know why
I try to use radiomaster TX 12MKII to play the realflight but The system seems to be able to detect it but can't control it.

Did somebody can tell me? Thanks so much

1. You need to get familiar with how the transmitter software must be set up for any model (real, as well as for a simulator).
2. Do a search here using terms such as "OpenTX", Edge", "Radiomaster", "Tarannis", etc., etc. for a huge number of threads covering the topic.

Long story short, you need to connect the radio in USB Joystick mode, which it sounds like you may have done already.

Then you have to spend time editing the Controller Profile in RealFlight to map the sticks and switches to the correct functions in RealFlight. RealFlight probably detected your TX12 as a Gamepad (as in Xbox gamepad), which is the default when it doesn't recognize a specific model of radio. It's not a problem at all - it just means you have to spend time making adjustments to build a correct Controller Profile.

Long story short, you need to connect the radio in USB Joystick mode, which it sounds like you may have done already.

Then you have to spend time editing the Controller Profile in RealFlight to map the sticks and switches to the correct functions in RealFlight. RealFlight probably detected your TX12 as a Gamepad (as in Xbox gamepad), which is the default when it doesn't recognize a specific model of radio. It's not a problem at all - it just means you have to spend time making adjustments to build a correct Controller Profile.
Thank you very much, but can you explain in detail how I configure these files or set them up?thanks

Search the forums here for TX16. It's been discussed at great length, and the process will be the same for your TX12.

And neither of us mean to be unhelpful. Just that:
a) this comes up a lot for Edge/OpenTX based systems, and there has been a huge amount written about them already.
b) The radios themselves have a high learning curve. And at this point, we don't know how familiar you are with your radio.
c) Because of the flexibility, there can be a lot of customization in how it all behaves, it is not a just-plug-it-in-and-work system.

I really like these systems, but with the huge cost savings in money comes a huge expense in learning time. And spending more time that one wishes doing searches is part of that "expense".

Back