Disappointed with Basic :(

konaboy

I tested my PC with the G5 demo and got great performance in full screen mode after tweaking some of the settings.

so I went ahead and bought Basic. But to my horror it only runs in Windowed Mode and the performance is diabolic. There are no graphics settings whatsoever.

My understanding is that 3D graphics cards only work to their full potential in full screen. what do i do?

I think I recall alt-enter does not work in RFB. I swear I'm tempted to by a copy just so I can answer questions!!

tried that. since posting i received email from support. there is no full screen mode in RFB.

ok, i can fully understand removing aircraft, scenery and features in the budget version. Removing the ability to run full screen and to cripple the graphics options is disgraceful. This version has no settings whatsoever. Even FMS has graphics settings!

No mention of this in the product comparison page either.

You're really trying to preach to the choir here... which serves no purpose.

You should e-mail Knife Edge Tech Support directly and see what they say.

At worst you could express your displeasure to them.

Same here my friend just bought rfb and no menus or settings to change resolutions or other display settings sux

ryant said:
Same here my friend just bought rfb and no menus or settings to change resolutions or other display settings sux
Yes, we heard you in the other thread.

Back