DJI , Walkera and Parrot

Steve Lane

Will you be offering simulations DJI Phantom or Walkera Tali H500 simulations and Also Parrot BeBop multi copters? These are all popular drones.
Can you say if the Interlink Controller will safely connect to the DEVO F12E transmitter?

I have just purchased Real flight Drone Simulator and I like what it can do. I think it will save me a fortune in crashed drones :)

RealFlight Drone can simulate the Phantom with the Quadcopter X, and the Walkera is a little smaller than the octocopter in the sim.

Something like the Bebop isn't really simulated but it really doesn't need to be. It's probably the easiest to fly out of the box. I have the Bebop 2 to play with every now and then and when I want something portable. Its either controlled by a by a phone or tablet. It can fly 100% autonomously with a flight plan for miles. It can follow you around without your control. I have the skycontroller for it. Realflight doesn't have a way to simulate any of that. It's easier than the yuneec typhoon which is my other quad. It's also pretty quick. So kinda like the racer yet very stable.

This is a quick flight I did yesterday with the Bebop 2

Last edited:
Thanks for replying

Great video. Very smooth. Would have been nice to see some footage of the Bebop.
I haven't even flown either of mine yet. The h500 or the Bebop2. Wrong kind of weather ? As I am a bit new to this I wanted to get some virtual practice in first. So many switches levers and buttons to get right ? But Spring has arrived and hopefully good flying weather ?

Great video. Very smooth. Would have been nice to see some footage of the Bebop.

That footage is from the Bebop. The Bebop 2 actually.

This is kind of off topic of the forum though. It would be a easy model for someone to make for RealFlight though.

Attachments

• 20160322_183343-1-1.jpg
    20160322_183343-1-1.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 23
Back