Douglas DC-4

My prayers go out to you and your wife, hope you don't have to wait too long for her MRI and surgery, there is no feeling of being more helpless than sitting in the waiting area outside the operating room, waiting and praying, but then when you get your wife back home you can give her all the care and attention. Most importantly look after yourself, so you can care for your loved one.

Thanks. And yes that's the feeling, helpless, and I've been there many times now but prayers work and she's still with me. And I know you know all about this too.

Well the DC-4 is finished I added the last tweaks to the color scheme this morning and did a fresh build to make sure everything's okay. So I'll send a release ready build to Doug so he can use it to finish up the second color scheme he's working on. Here's a picture of the finished color scheme.

Attachments

• Douglas DC-4 83.jpg
    Douglas DC-4 83.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 18
There's always one last tweak before release. When I created the color scheme I didn't bother to anti-alias the stripe on the side of the fuselage and it really showed up where the stripe rounds down towards the nose. At the time I thought I could live with it but as I got ready to release it that place really started bugging me so I fixed it today, here's a before and after picture for you.

Attachments

• Douglas DC-4 85.jpg
    Douglas DC-4 85.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Douglas DC-4 86.jpg
    Douglas DC-4 86.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 10
Just keeps getting better and better with every tweak, nice work Technoid.

Thanks. What I didn't mention because I didn't have a picture of it is in the last beta I created the Anti-Glare screen on the nose was 'really' jagged (in RF-X only) so I fixed that too but the picture I took before the fix got deleted so I didn't show that part, but both things were fixed this morning.

Nice job, looks great I hope that your wife is doing well and you and her are in my prayers , I know what you are going thru, I have to take my wife to dialysis three days a week, but it is what it is and I still have her

Nice job, looks great I hope that your wife is doing well and you and her are in my prayers , I know what you are going thru, I have to take my wife to dialysis three days a week, but it is what it is and I still have her

Thanks for your prayers and I know what dialysis is I was diagnosed with kidney disease many years ago but so for I haven't had to do dialysis so I was lucky. But my last blood test showed my creatine was just a bit high so who knows what's in the future. I'll keep you guys in my prayers too.

I thought the gear doors had a problem but apon further inspection I see where my eyes tricked me

Back