Douglas DC-4

Great CS's guys. Maybe when I'm on vacation for a month I'll get more proficient with GIMP 2 so I can do more than just basic stuff.

Doug I just noticed that the star emblem is on the top right wing, is it surpossed to be on the top left wing?

Doug I just noticed that the star emblem is on the top right wing, is it surpossed to be on the top left wing?

looks like you are right Ron i missed that and : ) technoid too hahaha ( hucked under the buse ) i know what i did in the CS map it looks like you are working on the Right bottom wing but it is accually the left so i'm guessing that is what i messed up but i guess i can change it and get technoid to convert it to RF 9 again . okay i fixed that and sent the fixed CS to technoid and will reupload it when i get it back thanks Ron for seeing that

Last edited:
looks like you are right Ron i missed that and : ) technoid too hahaha ( hucked under the buse ) i know what i did in the CS map it looks like you are working on the Right bottom wing but it is accually the left so i'm guessing that is what i messed up but i guess i can change it and get technoid to convert it to RF 9 again . okay i fixed that and sent the fixed CS to technoid and will reupload it when i get it back thanks Ron for seeing that

No problem Doug there's plenty of room here under the bus (ha). I just exported it for you in RF9 and emailed it to you.

Back