Douglas DC-4

Hey Tech. I haven`t chimed in for awhile, PG&E shut off power in about 50-60 % of Sonoma county (north of San Francisco) for about 5 days because of (what they call)
High wind events, I`m guessing you heard of the wildfires here in Nor Cal., anyway, the wind has petered out and the power is back on now THANK GOD. Just wanted to say, the DC-4 looks fantastic, Great job !!!!, AND DOUG !!! your CS`s look great as well. I really like the Navy scheme great job on that. ;):D

Last edited:
Hey Tech. I haven`t chimed in for awhile, PG&E shut off power in about 50-60 % of Sonoma county (north of San Francisco) for about 5 days because of (what they call)
High wind events, I`m guessing you heard of the wildfires here in Nor Cal., anyway, the wind has petered out and the power is back on now THANK GOD. Just wanted to say, the DC-4 looks fantastic, Great job !!!!, AND DOUG !!! your CS`s look great as well. I really like the Navy scheme great job on that. ;):D

Thanks for your kind comments about the DC-4 I'm glad you like it. And YEAH I'm aware of all the stuff that's going on in California. So 5 days without power, WOW!

Back