Download all the planes

I presume you are asking about all of the vehicles on the swap pages. There is far too much content there for us to offer it as a single download, and it changes too much for us to maintain such a large single download.

Just in the 9.5 category there are over 1000 listings. And many (most) from earlier versions also work just fine, so perhaps 8-9000 models, color schemes and variants. Even if you could download everything all at once, you would have to then import each one individually into Real Flight. If the directory system in RF could even handle a large fraction of those models, you'd be seeing all sorts of performance issues as it tries to display the final listings. And while there are many, many great models out there, there are a number not worth the effort. And let's not even think about the ones that are only color scheme variations that someone thought would be cool to make 20 versions of.....
You don't want, or need, all. Truely. Just pick the ones that look interesting, from time to time, and only keep what you like.

Just in the 9.5 category there are over 1000 listings. And many (most) from earlier versions also work just fine, so perhaps 8-9000 models, color schemes and variants. Even if you could download everything all at once, you would have to then import each one individually into Real Flight. If the directory system in RF could even handle a large fraction of those models, you'd be seeing all sorts of performance issues as it tries to display the final listings. And while there are many, many great models out there, there are a number not worth the effort. And let's not even think about the ones that are only color scheme variations that someone thought would be cool to make 20 versions of.....
You don't want, or need, all. Truely. Just pick the ones that look interesting, from time to time, and only keep what you like.
Yeah my issue is that in multiplayer I hate seeing that blue default plane when I do not have other peoples aircraft. I want to see other planes.

Yeah my issue is that in multiplayer I hate seeing that blue default plane when I do not have other peoples aircraft. I want to see other planes.
When a player enters Multiplayer it broadcast's what aircraft they are flying. Look for that aircraft on the Swap Pages and install it. You will then see their aircraft. You probably don't have enough resources on your computer to download the Entire Swap pages. It is MASSIVE with thousands of aircraft and tens of thousands of Variants and color schemes.

Back