Downloading the aircraft

Shinichi

Hello experts!
I mistakenly deleted an aircraft (Quadcopter X) that was registered to me from the beginning.
Can I import this aircraft again?
If so, please let me know how.
Thank you in advance.

Please don't double-post. Do you have RealFlight Evolution or RealFlight 9? Let me know and I'll make sure this discussion exists in the appropriate forum.

The Quadcopter X is a stock vehicle. As such, it is impossible to overwrite or delete it.

However, if you made custom edits to it and saved those under a different name, or imported an AV from the swap pages of somebody else's edits, it is possible to delete those. In the former case, your changes may be gone forever unless you have backups. In the latter case, it ought to be possible to reimport, provided you have some idea what the AV was called and you can find it again on the swap pages.

Please don't double-post. Do you have RealFlight Evolution or RealFlight 9? Let me know and I'll make sure this discussion exists in the appropriate forum.

The Quadcopter X is a stock vehicle. As such, it is impossible to overwrite or delete it.

However, if you made custom edits to it and saved those under a different name, or imported an AV from the swap pages of somebody else's edits, it is possible to delete those. In the former case, your changes may be gone forever unless you have backups. In the latter case, it ought to be possible to reimport, provided you have some idea what the AV was called and you can find it again on the swap pages.
Sorry for the double post.
It was related to RF9, so I posted it again.
Where do I re-import the stock aircraft? I have looked for it on knife edge but cannot find it.

I've moved the thread. :)

What I was trying to explain is that it's not possible to delete a stock model in the first place, so there is no need to restore it in any way. If it was in the software to begin with, it will still be there now.

Maybe if you explain a little more about exactly what method you're using to find it, we'll be able to help. Screenshots are encouraged.

When all else fails, you can press Ctrl-F to bring up the Quick Load dialog and start typing part of the name of the vehicle or airport for which you're looking. That's actually the method I use 99% of the time because I'm usually wanting a specific thing, but it's not very useful for browsing if you want to take a look through the available models and see what grabs your interest that day.

I've moved the thread. :)

What I was trying to explain is that it's not possible to delete a stock model in the first place, so there is no need to restore it in any way. If it was in the software to begin with, it will still be there now.

Maybe if you explain a little more about exactly what method you're using to find it, we'll be able to help. Screenshots are encouraged.

When all else fails, you can press Ctrl-F to bring up the Quick Load dialog and start typing part of the name of the vehicle or airport for which you're looking. That's actually the method I use 99% of the time because I'm usually wanting a specific thing, but it's not very useful for browsing if you want to take a look through the available models and see what grabs your interest that day.
Sorry.
Due to the complexity of explaining it, I said I deleted it by mistake, but in fact I lost control of the ailerons on the "Quadcopter X Classic" my friend was using.
He calibrated the controller, but it did not become normal.
I suspected the controller was faulty, but I thought the data on the "Quadcopter X Classic" was wrong because it worked fine on the other aircraft.
So I am assuming that once the data for this aircraft is deleted and re-imported, this problem can be resolved.
Is there any good solution to this problem?

Back