Dserr_nodriver

rc23

Every time I try to launch Realflight I get the error message
"DSERR_NODRIVER
file: I:\kelib2a\DirectX\DXDirectSound.cpp
line: 105"
I've noticed some posts from others having this same problem, but all the solutions I've read so far haven't worked for me.
I tried disabling front mic detection, as one post suggested: It worked one time, and next time I tried I got the same thing. It seems to be a Realtek issue; I tried it on my brother's computer, which also has Vista, and it worked great.
FYI, I have a Toshiba laptop with Vista Home Premium, Realtek sound chip, AMD duo processor. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

Trying to run G2 Lite on Vista. It runs great on my laptop (running Windows XP) but now my laptop is broken. So I installed this on my desk top computer. I am also having trouble with it running on Vista. I have tried everything I know and everything that I read about to do. Still the same thing. I had KEError 32496 and KEError 32494, but they both have stepped to the side at this time. Now I am getting "Error: DSERR_NODRIVER File: l:\kelib2a\DirectX\DXDirectSound.cpp Line: 105". :mad: Anything helpfull out there?

i know this is an old thread. but i came across the same problems when installing rrg2 on windows 7.

easy fix......stick some headphones into the headphone jack on the front of your computer tower....then start the program. once the program has started you can unplug the headphones and your regular speakers will then work.

Back