Dxs functionality

Harleygolf

I have successfully “bound” my DXS transmitter to the WS2000 wireless dongle. How do I now operate the transmitter functions, ie resetting flight, menu items on Evolution, Safe, Intermediate, Expert flight mode settings, etc? I can’t seem to find any buttons that will operate the software (somewhat) like the wired transmitter Interlink X. Can someone help me with this? I’m a “beginner.”

Because the configuration can vary for the transmitter on the other end of the connection to the WS2000, you may need to adjust the Controller Profile in RealFlight. That's how you associate the channels on your DXS with functions in RealFlight.

I have a full writeup about how that's done here.

I thank you very much for your response. I should have mentioned that I also own an NX8 transmitter. Should I JUST be using it with the WS2000 dongle, or just stick with the DXS

Either way, you'll have to make some adjustments on the RealFlight side. None of your options will be simply plug in and go. About the only way to get that with RealFlight is to use the InterLink DX controller.

You can use the NX8 with the WS2000 (the instructions in the link posted above would still apply), or you can plug the NX8 directly in via USB. More about that USB option here.

Back