D

E-flite Air Tractor_EA

I ordered one of these from Tower a few days ago. Haven't been on RF in a while, but I thought I'd see if there was one on the swaps. Found yours made for RF 9 and I'm still on 7.5, but I was pretty handy with the editor so I thought I'd download it and see what's up.

First, beautiful job on the airframe and cs!

Second, while it loaded and RF was able to create the DDS, none of the controls worked! I managed to get the flight controls working (Interlink Elite), but it flew like crap! Different engine and prop and some cg adjustments plus figuring out how to disable the elevator trim (temporarily), I've got it flying 'ok', but there's some more work to do on the flight physics to make it fly good. There's some extra features you have in there too that may prove challenging with the old controller.

Anyway, I just wanted to say "nice job" on the model and, though probably someone else has done this for earlier versions of RF, if not - it can be done!

I ordered one of these from Tower a few days ago. Haven't been on RF in a while, but I thought I'd see if there was one on the swaps. Found yours made for RF 9 and I'm still on 7.5, but I was pretty handy with the editor so I thought I'd download it and see what's up.

First, beautiful job on the airframe and cs!

Second, while it loaded and RF was able to create the DDS, none of the controls worked! I managed to get the flight controls working (Interlink Elite), but it flew like crap! Different engine and prop and some cg adjustments plus figuring out how to disable the elevator trim (temporarily), I've got it flying 'ok', but there's some more work to do on the flight physics to make it fly good. There's some extra features you have in there too that may prove challenging with the old controller.

Anyway, I just wanted to say "nice job" on the model and, though probably someone else has done this for earlier versions of RF, if not - it can be done!

i know you have it in you we , put many years in on physics work for the sim together , nice to see you back on here :)

one of these has been flying outside here over the corn fields for the last couple of days. and as you can see if you zoom in, it's a biplane!
IMG_20210720_190101.jpg

Last edited:
I have been trying to use your air tractor in RF9.5. Cant fig out how raise the flaps? newbie using DX6
If you are using the dongle and a DX6e then it will be whatever your auxiliary switch is (Ch6).
on your radio go to main screen->select->system setup->Channel assign->next(Channel input config)->D(Aux1)->then change to whatever you want it to be set as.

I need help with my NX8. So far I can lower flaps and remove my booms but not sure how to do the rest. I have hit every switch and don't know how to get my spray to work.

I imported this plane into RF Evolution and when I spawn the plane the spray bar automatically detaches and falls on the ground. Any idea what's going on? Seems to function ok otherwise.

Back