E-flite AT

Can we get an AT-802U or an AT-802L Longsword?

Attachments

• AT-802L Longsword.jpg
    AT-802L Longsword.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 19
Nice start Donamy..!!!;);):D

Oh boy look who's back.

But I've had a change of heart and Uncle Twist is going to be my BFF.

You know one word from him and they dig a big hole and put you in it with only bread and water to eat and after a while things start closing in on you. So whatever you do don't mess with him.

But the good news is after being in solitary for a week I decided to leave you alone. Really.

Nah! Just want to crop dust, not destroy the farm. ;) :D

I have seen an AT-802 set up for crop dusting for sale on a government surplus action house except the pilot had 1/2 or 3/8 inch steel plates surrounding the cocpit and small bullet resistant windows and i think it had self sealling tanks too for spaying the "colombian coffee" crops and such. Where the crops were i am not sure I think the plane was at a AF base in texas.

Wow that's a cool looking plane if Donamy doesn't want to do it I'll put it on my list for my next project. So Donamy let me know.
That would be fantastic to see you take that on Tech., you got my vote, if Donamy doesn`t change his mind.;);):D

I'm good with the E-flite 1.5.

Okay I'll put it on my list but there's others on the list too so it's not certain I'll do it. But the plane looks so cool with all the armament on it. Evil looking. I guess you could say those bo weevils don't have a chance.

hqdefault.jpg
Legoman, Tech. is showing some interest, Do you have a 3-view, mostly the front, for armament spacing on the wing..?? or anything else that might help..???

Wow that's a cool looking plane if Donamy doesn't want to do it I'll put it on my list for my next project. So Donamy let me know.

Legoman, Tech. is showing some interest, Do you have a 3-view, mostly the front, for armament spacing on the wing..?? or anything else that might help..???

Not the best but here is a three view. although I don't know if a bounch of people need to be remaking the same base aircraft at the same time.

the U has three pylons and the L has four pylons. the picture is a U

attachment.php

Attachments

• air-tractor-at-802u.png
    air-tractor-at-802u.png
    25 KB · Views: 128
although I don't know if a bounch of people need to be remaking the same base aircraft at the same time.

Going by the planes technoid has modeled recently a quarter scale version of the AT-802U would be a 15 foot armed to the teeth war plane compared to a 60 inch foam plane so I don't understand your comment. Both are cool for different reasons. Most would like the foam version because that's the big deal now days. Me I want the 15 foot war plane hopefully with all the armament on it. And why would you feel comfortable telling people what to model.

I took it as a suggestion. I would prefer to make it as the foam plane, because I think it would get more downloads.

Back