E-flite AT

Now to just add 20 "smoke" nozzle points to it on each side :D Maybe a couple of you have PC's that can handle that.

Donamy … sent you an E-Mail with 20 smoke nozzle setup - did you get it?
Just something for you to consider and experiment with. Worked OK on my 'Slow' computer, was interested if it was the 'Look' you were after.

The E-Mail was just entitled "Spray Bar" …

There are a few props that do not have the glow lights, mustang prop, riley prop, Russian thunder prop, Messerschmitt bf 109e, zinger wood, zinger wood scale, just to mention a few.
Yes, I dislike the prop lights too, especially on scale planes and flying with pilot view.

Uploaded to Swaps .

Eflite Air Tractor 1.5m

Setup for the InterlinkDX
Sprayer = A switch
SAFE = B switch
Rates = C switch
Flaps = D switch
Trim tab = Knob
Sidewindow open/close = G switch
Detachable Sprayer = H switch

Thanks to PilotAt6 for the smoke advice.

Uploaded to Swaps .

Eflite Air Tractor 1.5m

Setup for the InterlinkDX
Sprayer = A switch
SAFE = B switch
Rates = C switch
Flaps = D switch
Trim tab = Knob
Sidewindow open/close = G switch
Detachable Sprayer = H switch

Thanks to PilotAt6 for the smoke advice.
Nice job Donamy..!!!The float version will look just as cool when you get her done..;);)

Having a problem trying to add wheels to the floats. I added a symmetrical actuator to the floats, but only the left side moves. The physics move correctly, but the actual parts do not. Is this a bug ?

Having a problem trying to add wheels to the floats. I added a symmetrical actuator to the floats, but only the left side moves. The physics move correctly, but the actual parts do not. Is this a bug ?
I added retracts to my Techair Sea Cruise but I used standard landing gear to do it. If you're interested it's on the swap pages. Also did you make sure the visual frame was set for both parts.

Yes, I set them. I guess I'll try making them separate, instead of symmetrical.
I'll check out your Sea Cruiser.
Thanks Tech.

Back