E-Flite Carbon Z T28 2.0M

Carbon-Z T-28 2m (InterLink) by 1st RC Flight School. This variant features Flaps, Retracts, Precision and Mid Rates. Optimized aerodynamics, mixes, and "balanced" control responses in all 3 axes provide highly realistic handling and performance that ensure sim practice translates to greater real-world success. A massively wide flight envelope and rock solid handling make this aircraft a great sport aerobatic training plane!

Rates Switch C: Pos 0/1 = Mid Rates, Pos 2 = Precision - Switch A = Retracts - Switch B Pos 1 = Brakes - Switch B Pos 0 = Smoke - Switch D = Flaps
What Plane do i need to use this?-Thanks

Is that my T-28C Trojan EA?
Yes. I see you are in the EA version credits. You should have been listed in the designer notes of my variant. I'll certainly add you. So glad you made this version. It's a favorite of many of my students

Last edited:
Yes. I see you are in the EA version credits. You should have been listed in the designer notes of my variant. I'll certainly add you. So glad you made this version. It's a favorite of many of my students
I don't normally put my name in the release notes and I'm not sure if the other designers do. Two things come to mind. It might be better to post a "link" to the swap page for an EA instead of posting the actual EA. That gives the designer credit for their work and also shows the downloader who created the work.

Also I have two updated versions of the T-28 where I went back and took my first version (the version you used) and updated it to scale. I wasn't happy with my first version because I took a lot of short cuts and didn't make it scale. So here's a link to my new T-28B Trojan and a link to the T-28D Nomad used in the Vietnam war. Notable changes, the nose was reshaped, the gear is in the correct location with new wheels, the wings have the full dihedral and are tapered, and each has a custom prop painted the correct colors. Both are EP versions.

New Scale Version of the T-28B Trojan

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/t-28b-trojan-20-ep_ea.29061/

New Scale Version of T-28D Nomad

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/t-28d-nomad-20-_ea.29529/

index.php
index.php
index.php

There are more large pictures for each version in the Discussion tab on the swap pages.

Last edited:
Cool. I'll add a link to the original EA. My expertise is making the planes fly virtually the same as in the real world. I believe my version of your model flies as close to the real world T-28 as any model I have modified, and am very pleased that you made it available. Thanks!

Back