3D MOFO 2020!

E-flite T-28 Trojan Yellow(3D MOFO 2020 Edit)_AV

New to this forum and Realflight simulator. How do I add the T28 to my simulator. Confused.
Thanks

FIRST, click on "View the Swap Page" above ^^ (post 1) THEN you`ll notice "This Variant Requires" at the lower left of the file/page, CLICK ON THAT, That will take to another file. On that file/page you`ll notice at the upper right, a green box that says "download" CLICK ON THAT. DO all that, and let us know when you have, and maybe I`ll be able to get back to you, if not, hopefully someone else will chime in and get you through the next steps. I don`t have time tonight to take you through the rest of it. But it`s all pretty easy once you`ve done it.

Okay found the download. What's next?
Great..!!! NOW, start RF, (you can be on any airfield/runway you want)...NEXT,..click on "simulation" (upper left)..THEN,.. a drop down menu will appear,..CLICK ON ......."IMPORT".......THEN ..CLICK ON.... "RF archive (RFX G3X)".......Once you`ve done that, you should have taken you to "RF downloads file" automatically... ..look for the T-28 and "double click on it, ALSO, when you do that, look at the lower left of your screen, if it has been successfully imported, you`ll get a message stating exactly that......Let me know if you succeeded, and I`ll give you the last step...you`re almost there.

Back