technoid

E-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

E-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m_EA

This is my version of the E-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m. It has reverse thrust on channel 12 and in night field the navigation lights and front landing lights work.

The plane is compatible with RF 8, RF 9, RF 9.5, and RF Evolution.

The controls are setup for the InterLink Elite.

Flaps: Channel 6 Knob.
AS3X: Channel 8 3 Position Switch. (Switch B on the InterLinkDX)
Reverse Thrust: Channel 12. (Button l on the InterLinkDX)

NOTE: If you're using the InterLink Elite or InterLink-X you can...

View the Swap Page

E-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m 01.jpgE-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m 02.jpgE-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m 03.jpgE-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m 04.jpgE-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m 05.jpg

This is a perfect airplane to fly. On my radio (TX16S) the reverse thrust is assigned to switch F which is used with Channel 7. This works with most other planes but not with this one. Without changing my radio settings I would prefer to edit this plane so that it works like my others. I am not too familiar with the editing and I am not seeing where it is possible to change the reverse thrust parameters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This is a perfect airplane to fly. On my radio (TX16S) the reverse thrust is assigned to switch F which is used with Channel 7. This works with most other planes but not with this one. Without changing my radio settings I would prefer to edit this plane so that it works like my others. I am not too familiar with the editing and I am not seeing where it is possible to change the reverse thrust parameters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Make the change in the picture to the plane's physics. Then the Channel 7 switch should reverse the motor.

Change Channel 12 To Channel 7.jpg

When I select the Radio Tab I get the following. When I override and open the editor I do not see what your picture shows. There is no Input tab showing.1713735151646.png
Even though it does say that my current radio profile does not use the Software Radio you can see below that I do have the Enable Software Radio Mixes checked off.

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 5.27.48 PM.png

When I select the Radio Tab I get the following. When I override and open the editor I do not see what your picture shows. There is no Input tab showing.View attachment 139170
Even though it does say that my current radio profile does not use the Software Radio you can see below that I do have the Enable Software Radio Mixes checked off.

View attachment 139171
I'm editing the Airplane Physics not the controller profile. What version of RF are you using?

I am using RF 9.5. You say you are editing the Airplane Physics. I select the aircraft and then I select the edit option. It comes up with your pictures above and then I go to the Radio tab. There is a Physics tab there as well but I assume you are using the Radio tab.

I tried something else and it seemed to work. I selected another controller and then for some reason it does allow me to open the Radio tab and edit the Software Radio just like your picture. I then simply changed the input from Channel 12 to 7 and then saved it. I then go back to my original controller and it works perfectly.

For some reason the TX16S profile that I created doesn't allow me full access to editing. So I just use another profile to do any full editing. I find the editor for both Planes and Airports fascinating. I just wish they had a Manual for RealFlight that gave detailed instructions on these options. Your expert advise has been very helpful. Thanks.

I am using RF 9.5. You say you are editing the Airplane Physics. I select the aircraft and then I select the edit option. It comes up with your pictures above and then I go to the Radio tab. There is a Physics tab there as well but I assume you are using the Radio tab.

I tried something else and it seemed to work. I selected another controller and then for some reason it does allow me to open the Radio tab and edit the Software Radio just like your picture. I then simply changed the input from Channel 12 to 7 and then saved it. I then go back to my original controller and it works perfectly.

For some reason the TX16S profile that I created doesn't allow me full access to editing. So I just use another profile to do any full editing. I find the editor for both Planes and Airports fascinating. I just wish they had a Manual for RealFlight that gave detailed instructions on these options. Your expert advise has been very helpful. Thanks.
When I said I was editing the physics I use that as a generic term for editing any part of the plane's physics, meaning any of the tabs. But yes I edited that part of the physics in the radio tab. I'm glad to hear you got it fixed and can now enjoy flying the plane. Have fun with it.

Back