D

E-flite Valiant_EA

Great Job on the Valiant Donamy. I searched tonight to see who created that and wanted to ask if you could get us the E-Flite Maule M-7 You are definitely the one to do it. Thanks and again great job on that Valiant!!!

I am considering the Valiant as my next step up from the two trainers I have been flying for a while. I am using it in the simulator now. How accurate would you say the flight characteristics are compared to the real thing? Because if this is an accurate representation, I am buying it! I never expected it to be so docile yet so sporty.

I am considering the Valiant as my next step up from the two trainers I have been flying for a while. I am using it in the simulator now. How accurate would you say the flight characteristics are compared to the real thing? Because if this is an accurate representation, I am buying it! I never expected it to be so docile yet so sporty.

I purchased RF9.5 to practice before buying my 1st plane. I installed the Valiant as I was thinking of it for my 1st plane and absolutely love it! What an amazing plane-outstanding acrobatics and the most docile landings at the same time! Was hoping for the June Nite P51D 1.2m for my second plane-would love to see it added to RF9.5! Great job on the Valiant!

The June Nite would be pretty ambitious for a second plane. But if you're flying the Valient without SAFE you may not have an issue.

I purchased RF9.5 to practice before buying my 1st plane. I installed the Valiant as I was thinking of it for my 1st plane and absolutely love it! What an amazing plane-outstanding acrobatics and the most docile landings at the same time! Was hoping for the June Nite P51D 1.2m for my second plane-would love to see it added to RF9.5! Great job on the Valiant!
Hi, I realize this is an old thread, but form your message above do I understand correctly that you did get the Valiant? If so I'm wondering how this realflight model compares to the real thing. Since the Valiant is 3S, not 4S, I'm wondering if the power in this RF model might be quite a lot more than the real thing. (the RF model has strong unlimited climb). Really appreciate that Donamy created this model !!!!!!!

I'm interested to hear how realistic this model is too, compared to the real RC. I'm considering buying it, and do really like the way it flies in the sim, but not sure how accurate it is, given its not a RF developed aircraft.

Does anyone have any experience of the sim Valiant vs the real RC?

Back