rcdoski

Edge540 100 in span ROCKSTAR Ultra 3D-2_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

Edge540 100 in span ROCKSTAR Ultra 3D-2_AV

This Edge 540 AV I worked on to get it to fly very similar to the large 100+ inch gassers. It is very smooth and responsive in all 3D flight. You can get in close and stable with it or have fun flying all the high alpha 3D moves. Stays locked in and responsive. Just a very enjoyable plane to fly. In low rate it's an easy plane to fly. In high rate it can do just about anything. If you fly 3D this one is a must.
Smoke is on channel 7.
High/Low rate on channel 5.
All others are the normal...

View the Swap Page

BADDASS jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ Your AJ Laser 230z 73 Ultra TecRC is still my favorite gasser Av of yours along with Wildchild'' Pitts Bipe Av too😎😊😎

Thanks. I figured you would like the smaller sized planes because they have a faster roll rate. Which is more I think you're style and preference. Yah the bigger ones just because of the size are a little bit gentler. So when I do an AV of a larger size I try to get it to feel and fly like the bigger ones. I will be doing more smaller bipes and single wing in the future.

Ok here's a fun video I did I would like to title ''BATTLE OF THE GASSERS'' I do enjoy flying both Av's done by my buddy @rcdoski but I love one tiny bit more then the other but both are still fun planes to fly indeed once again a special thanks goes out to @rcdoski for taking the time to edit these Av's also another special thank you goes out to @Freedo for creating another awesome airport tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Enjoy my friends sorry there's no music in this one I wanted to behive myself from the youtube ''Copyright Claim'' police for a little while 😜😜😜😜🀣🀣🀣

WOW !!! Awesome Flying and video.
Thanks for the shout out. I personally don't do 3D flying. (my left thumb doesn't know what the right thumb is doing at the same time) LOL I have several friends that do 3D flying so i make a spot for them and others to enjoy.
Thanks again Peace

WOW !!! Awesome Flying and video.
Thanks for the shout out. I personally don't do 3D flying. (my left thumb doesn't know what the right thumb is doing at the same time) LOL I have several friends that do 3D flying so i make a spot for them and others to enjoy.
Thanks again Peace

It's cool my thumbs use to be the same exact way as well until about a ton of crashes later both my thumbs started working together LOL! Anytime thanks for stopping by and creating another epic airport so what type of flying do you do Freedo if I may ask??😁😁😁

It's cool my thumbs use to be the same exact way as well until about a ton of crashes later both my thumbs started working together LOL! Anytime thanks for stopping by and creating another epic airport so what type of flying do you do Freedo if I may ask??😁😁😁
I'm pretty new at RC flying. I have a turbo timber and a Asw28 glider, plus a few home made planes i made from foam board.
I bought Realflight to learn to fly my planes and land them (fingers crossed) with less damage. At the same time ive managed to learn how to build airports. LOL Im enjoying Realflight very much. :)

I'm pretty new at RC flying. I have a turbo timber and a Asw28 glider, plus a few home made planes i made from foam board.
I bought Realflight to learn to fly my planes and land them (fingers crossed) with less damage. At the same time ive managed to learn how to build airports. LOL Im enjoying Realflight very much. :)

Cool may I say welcome to the hobby😁😁😁 Foam Board planes by any chance have you ever herd of ''Flite Test?''Also if I may say Real Flight is a great tool to have when learning how to fly Planes,heli's&FPV without having to crash them for real that's how I learned too IMHO.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cool may I say welcome to the hobby😁😁😁 Foam Board planes by any chance have you ever herd of ''Flite Test?''Also if I may say Real Flight is a great tool to have when learning how to fly Planes,heli's&FPV without having to crash them for real that's how I learned too IMHO.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for the welcome
I have heard of test flight and have watched many of their youtube videos. Ive also watched and gotten ideas from a couple other youtubers. :)

Thanks for the welcome
I have heard of test flight and have watched many of their youtube videos.
''Flite Test'' has some pretty cool videos especially if you look up there older videos when Alex was still there he did does ''VLOGS'' in which him and some others would brain storm some projects or some other fun stuff too.

Yes welcome to the wonderful hobby of rc planes. I was trying to think of a really good plane that is quite forgiving to learn on plus once you get better is still fun. It would have to be the Apprentice from E-flite. It flies great is fairly tough and once you get better it will do aerobatics. It is what our club uses to teach new students how to fly. If you haven't seen it check out some YouTube videos of it. Plus keep creating fun airports.

Yes welcome to the wonderful hobby of rc planes. I was trying to think of a really good plane that is quite forgiving to learn on plus once you get better is still fun. It would have to be the Apprentice from E-flite. It flies great is fairly tough and once you get better it will do aerobatics. It is what our club uses to teach new students how to fly. If you haven't seen it check out some YouTube videos of it. Plus keep creating fun airports.
Thanks. That last plane you uploaded (the Trojan) is very easy to fly. I felt it was very smooth. I usually dont fly war planes because they seem pretty touchy on the controls. I made 1 small change to it. I took out the pilot camera and put a pilot cam that can move to look out the left or right side of the canopy. Great job on the plane sir. :)

Back