P

EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI

Hello Dean,

Thank you for your efforts in recreating our field. I haven't realized how cool this is since my version of realflight could never import it until i just purchased Realflight 9! I have video of various Edgewood fun flys that my dad took years ago and run it along side for a very realistic recreation of the special time spent with my dad and the gang once again. Since dad has passed I haven't been a frequent visitor of Edgewood any longer but wanted to express my sincere thanks. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Best regards, Walter Bell Jr.

Last edited:
Walter, I just saw your message. Sorry about your Dad’s passing. My family is doing great. We moved to Georgia in 2016. Work transfer. We are very appreciative of the move. We love it here. I’m glad you got to use the Realflight field. It was a lot of work to create it. I use it on my computer. This is the first time I signed onto this site since I created it.

take care and be well. Dean

piperpilot0DA updated EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI with a new update entry:

Edgewood Field, Deer Park, NY.

THE LIGHT GREEN AREAS IN THE PICTURES ARE NOT IN THE ACTUAL PHOTO FIELD. THE LIGHT GREEN AREAS ARE ONLY PART OF THE PRODUCTION AND ILLUSTRATE THE AREAS ON THE FIELD THAT ARE NOT SMOOTH. I UPLOADED THE WRONG PICTURES FOR THE PREVIEW.
This is a rendition of the Edgewood Flyers field located in Deer Park, Long Island NY. A field that has been created on land that belongs to the New York State Department of Conservation. These pictures do not accurately depict the photo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

piperpilot0DA updated EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI with a new update entry:

Edgewood Field, Deer Park, NY. Home of the Edgewood Flyers

This is a rendition of the Edgewood Flyers field located in Deer Park, Long Island NY. A field that has been created on land that belongs to the New York State Department of Conservation. These pictures do not accurately depict the photo field. I used the incorrect photos as the preview. All surfaces in the photo field are photo realistic, the light green color is not in the photofield.

THIS PHOTO FIELD INCLUDES ALL COLLISION POINTS AND OBJECT STRIKES.
THE LIGHT GREEN...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back