EF Outlaw for Delta_EA

Outlaw thread.

Brian: I tried about 4 months ago to start a thread to get someone interested in creating an EF Outlaw for G3.5 or G4 or now G4.5. I must have had 160 or so viewing hits but no responses & not one volunteer to create the model. I do not have the creation software or the time to do the plane.

As popular as this model is, you would think someone would have one by now. I will be putting one together soon, just waiting on the plane which is backordered.
Would really like to start getting used to flying it now though on RF.

Probably because you're the only two Realflight users that know what an outlaw is.
I haven't seen or heard of one.

As for access to software and time. That old excuse doesn't fly anymore.
Plenty of very good tutorials on aircraft creation are available.
If you want it bad enough you can find the time, it's quite addicting when you get going.

Good Luck....

Count me in guys. I just built an Outlaw and now I'm waiting for the weather to break to maiden it. It would be fantastic to get used to this plane before I toss it into the air!

phrank said:
Probably because you're the only two Realflight users that know what an outlaw is.
I haven't seen or heard of one.

As for access to software and time. That old excuse doesn't fly anymore.
Plenty of very good tutorials on aircraft creation are available.
If you want it bad enough you can find the time, it's quite addicting when you get going.

Good Luck....

The outlaw is an amazing delta that can do things planes just should not do!!! go to the Extreme flight website and take a look....then you will not be as ignorant as your post made you sound!

Geckoman,

Calling one of the model designers ignorant is not a good way to get that plane made!

Good luck, lol.

Welcome!

Great first post geckoman. :D
I haven't been quoted that far back before, you're the first. Congrats. :p

I'm less interested in the advertising of said aircraft,
More useful to folks in these forums is an actual Realflight model.
Keep us up to date on your progress creating this one for Realflight.

geckoman said:
The outlaw is an amazing delta that can do things planes just should not do!!! go to the Extreme flight website and take a look....then you will not be as ignorant as your post made you sound!

Outlaw

I know this has been said before, but "search before you ask", the outlaw has already been made already, by Nizz, if i remember correctly.
the out law can be found Here

Last edited:
Back