Eflite Blade MCPx v2

kompactkites

Is there a file for flying this heli in G3.5?
I just purchased this heli recently, and I am looking to be able to fly it in the sim.
Also, any opinions on this heli? Sad to say it arrived with a bad transmitter, had to send it in for repairs. They didnt charge me, but they also failed to return one of the batteries to me during ship back.
I have given it several flights and replaced the main blades, tail blades and landing gear with bright green.

Will my futaba 7 channel work with the new software via the practice wire? Reason I ask is because my G3.5 interlink controller has a loose right joystick so I use my futaba to fly, which sucks though because the battery drains quick...

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately they wanted 60 dollars to repair the interlink, i decided to put the smart money to the new transmitter because I knew I would need one in the future.

Yea, i would assume so, Its just frustrating I have to pay to upgrade after paying for G3.5 at full price when it first came out :(.

I don't see it that way ....but then I got a legit copy of RF6 for free:D
https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=27599&highlight=free+copy

But I probably would have bought it any way
I too paid full price for 3.0 and 4.0
KE is a business first and foremost ,and can't survive as such if they gave you a lifetime of programs ...they gotta eat too
I think jumping 5 versions for $50 is a deal
Is there no way to convert that file to an old version of the software?
Only if oneeyedjack is willing to convert it (provided he has 3.0 or 3.5)
or have someone else do it for him with his permission
he OWNS all of the key files to do so.
Keep in mind that if you upgrade to RF6.0................ you'll get a free upgrade to 6.5 in October:D:D ;)

Last edited:
Its just frustrating I have to pay to upgrade after paying for G3.5 at full price when it first came out :(.
Waaah. I bought G2, G3, G4, all 5 Add Ons, and 5 or 6 of the 8 Expansion Packs. I also bought a copy of the RF upgrade (that I got for free) to fine to my godson. You really don't HAVE to pay for any upgrade, but The RF6 upgrade is worth it. :)

Back