Eflite convergence vtol

PRABUk

Unable to fly eflite convergence vtol in simulator, does any one know how to start this model on simulator

I'm unable to find the tab, however other models are able to flown.

Request to kindly share the description location for vtol convergence in real flight simulator and I will try.

When you select a plane in the Select Aircraft Dialog Box there's a tab at the bottom right. I don't fly that aircraft and I didn't read the description I just thought it might tell you.

Select Aircraft Dialog Box.jpg

Yes, Many thanks & found the description, channel 7 and channel 8 to be assigned for transition from normal to VTOL mode.
however, when I setup channel 7 & channel 8 in my Radiomaster T16 & the VTOL function is not getting activated.
Any suggestions is much appreciated.

I'm glad you found the description and it had the information you're looking for but I only use the InterLink-X controller so I can't help you with the Radiomaster question. But hopefully someone else will see your post and help you.

Thank you for your motivation & I will also keep trying.
Let me see if any one comes in way and help.

Now that you've added channels 7 and 8 on your RadioMaster, you need to make sure that those channels are mapped to channels in RealFlight's virtual radio system. You do that in the Controller Profile. You probably had to go there to set up the RadioMaster originally, so go back and edit your Controller Profile to link up those channels with RealFlight Channel 7 and 8.

Now that you've added channels 7 and 8 on your RadioMaster, you need to make sure that those channels are mapped to channels in RealFlight's virtual radio system. You do that in the Controller Profile. You probably had to go there to set up the RadioMaster originally, so go back and edit your Controller Profile to link up those channels with RealFlight Channel 7 and 8.
Good day, great đź‘Ť insight,let me try to add the channels in real flight,pair it with my radiomaster and come back.

Back