Eflite Micro Draco

Goodersgold49

Hi, I'm new to the forum, so hello all. I'm in the East of the UK. Is there a download for Evolution for the new micro Draco and the Eflite Foker Wolf 190?

Heck, I just won a micro Draco in a club raffle, and even batteries for it are nowhere to be found here in the States! So no flying of it in any format for me, yet!

Heck, I just won a micro Draco in a club raffle, and even batteries for it are nowhere to be found here in the States! So no flying of it in any format for me, yet!
Have you tried "Motion RC", they are in the states and are very reliable.

Spec is 4s, 300mah. Seems like only Spektrum is making in that size (even ignoring the plug configuration). Can use 3s, but what fun is that?
What do you mean by this "ignoring the plug configuration", I thought everything was kind of standardized these days.

What do you mean by this "ignoring the plug configuration", I thought everything was kind of standardized these days.
These smaller planes use the red JST plugs, while non-Spektrum batteries more often use the XT or EC plugs......but that is just a matter of clipping and soldering to change.

Even with Spektrum batteries, you need to start watching the connectors. The 3S and 4S micro batteries have the red JST-RCY connector, and the 2S micro batteries have the white JST-PH connector. That much is still standard. Confusion comes in when the "brick" supports both 2S and 3S, because then they have to pick one connector or the other and you need an adapter for the other size. The UMX Turbo Timber is 2S or 3S and it has a JST-RCY connector, so you need an adapter to use the 2S battery.

It's all so hard/complicated....I should just dig around to find and mount my old TeeDee .010 glow engine. :)giggle:)

Back