Eflite t-34 mentor needed.

Jason580

hi. can someone actually create an eflite t-34 mentor without the need for the frigging add ons 5. Add ons 5 doesnt work on 9.5

Do you know how to use the RF Editor? You can use it to modify the physics for the Add-ons T-34 Mentor and make it the size and weight of the e-flite version so it will fly the way you want it too. You can't change the physical look of the plane but you can change the size and weight and cg so it fly's the way you want it too. And you can change the engine so you can make it what you want. Then you can create a new color scheme so it looks the way you want.

Do you know how to use the RF Editor? You can use it to modify the physics for the Add-ons T-34 Mentor and make it the size and weight of the e-flite version so it will fly the way you want it too. You can't change the physical look of the plane but you can change the size and weight and cg so it fly's the way you want it too. And you can change the engine so you can make it what you want. Then you can create a new color scheme so it looks the way you want.
Thanks. My issue is getting RF to recognize the downloaded add ons 5. It keeps finding an error in it. like I have it in my downloads as a zipped file for now.....Ive tried a few things. unzipping it and pasting it. It just keeps saying error in file, cant be downloaded, doesnt exist , etc. Any tips or recomandations would be really helpfull.

Thanks. My issue is getting RF to recognize the downloaded add ons 5. It keeps finding an error in it. like I have it in my downloads as a zipped file for now.....Ive tried a few things. unzipping it and pasting it. It just keeps saying error in file, cant be downloaded, doesnt exist , etc. Any tips or recomandations would be really helpfull.
All I did was "unzip" the add-on zip file I downloaded and then copy the RFAOV5_G4.dck file to the RealFlight\Data directory and when I started realflight the add-on was there. Are you an Admin on your computer?

I had a look at that page. It says “The Add-Ons Volume 1-5 disks are not compatible for use with RealFlight G4.x, G5.x, 6.x, 7.x., 8.x or 9.x.” So no good for Realflight 9.5s?

The original add-on disks are not compatible.
The content of the disks has been reworked to work with all versions and these can be downloaded as ZIP files from the link provided previously.

I have all the add-on ZIP files and they work fine in RF8, 9, 9.5 and 9.5s.

Back