Eflite T28

MikeS

I am a beginner with RC planes and have a old copy of Realflight G5.5. Is there a Eflite Apprentice STS and a Eflite T28 Trojan 1.1m somewhere to download? I found an apprentice but no Safe. I can't find a working T28.
What is it about when Realflight gives me the message 'I have airplanes not installed to import airplane x'? Is it worth upgrading to Evolution?
Thanks

The E-flite Apprentice STS 1.5m and a E-flite T28 Trojan 1.1m and 1.2m are included in Realflight Evolution.

The error message regarding aircraft not installed is because you are probably trying to install an AV (Aircraft Variant) before installing the EA (Entire Aircraft) first. So, download and install EA's, then install Av's and CS's (Color Schemes).

See picture below, the needed aircraft will be listed (circled in red) on the swap page, just click on that link to take you to the download page.

Attachments

• Variants.jpg
    Variants.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 21
Had the same problem. I installed both files on RF 7.5 and the original one works fine, but the 1100mm variant can't be controlled with any stick movements. The only thing works is the flaps. Any help would be appreciated.

Had the same problem. I installed both files on RF 7.5 and the original one works fine, but the 1100mm variant can't be controlled with any stick movements. The only thing works is the flaps. Any help would be appreciated.

the plane likely has a flight controller of some kind and RF7.5 does not support flight controllers.

I am a beginner with RC planes and have a old copy of Realflight G5.5. Is there a Eflite Apprentice STS and a Eflite T28 Trojan 1.1m somewhere to download? I found an apprentice but no Safe. I can't find a working T28.
What is it about when Realflight gives me the message 'I have airplanes not installed to import airplane x'? Is it worth upgrading to Evolution?
Thanks
Here you go

Attachments

• T-28B 1-1m (InterLink) by RCFS_AV.RFX
    51.9 KB · Views: 17
Back