Erorr in RF 9.5

Hello
Im not getting that error but, im not able to log into multiplayer. I know of 3 people that are having the same issue. I have a feeling that realflights server is having issues.
This is the error im getting.

Attachments

• 272764255_354643062918384_3733190120514859772_n.jpg
    272764255_354643062918384_3733190120514859772_n.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 9
Im havi
Hello
Im not getting that error but, im not able to log into multiplayer. I know of 3 people that are having the same issue. I have a feeling that realflights server is having issues.
This is the error im getting.
I'm having the same connection error message.

Close RF.
Navigate to the directory shown in the error message and delete the RFV9_7.adj file.
Restart RF.

Good day, thank you all for the answers. Now I try to delete the file and try again.

But I have another problem. The PC does not recognize the INTERLINK .DX SIMULATOR CONTROLLER. She recognized him first. I reinstalled win10 and now it doesn't recognize it anymore:

----> Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed)

Does anyone have the drivers for the RADIO CONTROL?

Immagine.jpg

Immagine.jpg
Immagine.jpg

Immagine.jpg

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Don’t know if this will help, but you could try and delete the device in device manager, then plug it back in and see if it gets recognised properly.

With the interlinkDX disconnected, go into Windows Administrative Tools ->Computer Management (if you run a separate windows administrator account, you will have to right click the menu item and choose run as administrator Instead.)

In the computer management window select Device Manager. In the menu select View -> show hidden devices.

Look in the drop down list under Universal Serial Bus Controllers for the problem device highlighted in your first picture above, select it, then press delete.

Reconnect the interlinkDX and see if it’s recognised this time.

Don’t know if this will help, but you could try and delete the device in device manager, then plug it back in and see if it gets recognised properly.
Reconnect the interlinkDX and see if it’s recognised this time.

Yes TNK1000 for help me.....but

Now he recognizes it, as you can see from the photo ...... but when I'm in the game ... RF9,5 I can't calibrate the radiocontrol, inside the game he didn't recognize the radio .... really strange thing and .. ... very..very ... very disappointing.

I spent money for nothing !!!!

I wrote to support .... but I don't think they will answer ....

Immagine.jpg

Immagine.jpg

Immagine.jpg

as you can see, I cannot calibrate because RF does not recognize the RADIO CONTROL but the USB port YES ......

Last edited:
Try connecting your interlink to a USB2 (black) port or through a USB2 hub instead of connecting directly to a USB3 (blue) port.

Yes, Tnk for help me,, I also tried this solution: the result is that my PC freezes and I have to turn it back on !!!
---------------------------
Now I place IT on an Italian site to sell it.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE ANY MORE.
---------------------------
PS: a friend of mine from the airfield, where we go to fly with electric models ,,, bought another brand of SIMULATOR with RADIOCONTROL + CD and has no obligation to switch from STEAM (WHICH I HATE with all my strength )
it is less beautiful .... but it works great !!!!!

Last edited:
You gotta do what you gotta do. Please enjoy our hobby in any way you can. I don't have 9.5S, but my understanding is that steam has a 30-day refund policy if a game doesn't work for you. Have you tried that rather than trying to sell it?

Darn! Did you purchase it directly through Steam? Or did you have to use Horizon Hobbies to get the controller? When I bought RF-X from Tower Hobbies, they allowed me to return the product when I found I couldn't run it on my PC without spending $500 to upgrade my video card. Their return policy was "no refunds on opened software" but they made an exception for my case. I have no idea whether that might be possible if you bought it through HH. You might want to give it a try. They can't any more than say no.

Was the USB hub you tried a externally powered one? A lot of controller issues are related to the computer not being able to put out enough power to run the Controller.

There have also been posts from people with faulty controllers, maybe you can get it replaced?

We've tried a lot of stuff, but there's more we can try. Do you have a different joystick that works with your PC? RF9 will work with any joystick that's recognized by Windows. Do you have access to a powered hub that uses a wall-wart instead of the PC to power the hub? Some unpowered hubs have a jack to plug in external power but didn't come with the wall-wart. I have at least a dozen wall-warts from other stuff laying around that I didn't have the heart to just throw away since they still work. Do you have a friend, neighbor, fellow modeler, or hobby shop who could try the controller with their PC? You should at least be able to use the windows joystick calibration to test it, even if they don't have RF. As 1024kb said, it could be a defective controller. If it's bad, it should be under warranty. But I don't know for sure whether the warranty only applies in the US.

YES I tried it on a friend's pc and the radio doesn't even work on his pc.

Another day has passed and the assistance has not answered me yet !!!!

Well, it sounds like your controller is bad. Keep in mind that many (most?) people in the US work Monday thru Friday. I think it's pretty safe to assume that HH's tech support is short-staffed on weekends, but I don't know this for sure. The only times I've had to contact TS were before HH took over, so I was actually dealing with Knife Edge and/or Tower Hobbies. So I don't know what to expect from HH.

Yes, thanks for the reply. I also don't expect them to answer me - at least anytime soon. I wait ... I can't do anything else.

Back