ERROR MESSAGE

sbeccacece

Hello everyone, the following error message appears on my screen in red and I don't know what it means.

Binding multiple keys to a "+" command is not supported. Binding not established.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1652376344.jpg
    ScreenShot1652376344.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 13
I'm using my Futaba T10CP radio as an interface with the USB cable, attached photo, maybe that's why...

Attachments

• IMG_20220424_105801.jpg
    IMG_20220424_105801.jpg
    666.3 KB · Views: 5
the + key is bound to the zoom function in manual zoom mode. so you cannot bind + to a command.

I see what appears to be spanish so it may be something different in the language and keyboard and what is getting sent to the computer in terms of ASCII.

Hello legoman, thanks for the answers, I still haven't managed to solve the problem, Real Flight works perfectly but the error message appears at each login, I've tried changing the keyboard language but the message continues to appear, it's not a serious problem, it's just an error message, I'll be able to continue playing without problems, thanks!

Attachments

• Sin título-1.jpg
    Sin título-1.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 10
@legoman , do you agree that it must be a line in his startup script?

it is likely the startup script given in happens on every log it.

Hello legoman, thanks for the answers, I still haven't managed to solve the problem, Real Flight works perfectly but the error message appears at each login, I've tried changing the keyboard language but the message continues to appear, it's not a serious problem, it's just an error message, I'll be able to continue playing without problems, thanks!

if you navigate to \Documents\RealFlight 9\Scripts @sbeccacece and open the file called startup. notepad would be my program of choice to open it although a any plain text editor should work

2022-05-14 11_17_56-Scripts.jpg

you should see something similar to this could you copy and paste the contents of your startup.rfscript. I imagine there is a bind "+" <some_command>
// RealFlight Startup Script
// Each line of this file will be executed by the console as a console command.
// Use it to bind keys using the bind console command or other console related operations.
// A line that starts with a // will be treated as a comment and ignored

// Example:
// bind ctrl-y say "Example command"

bind b orbitmode
bind l lockposition
bind n poop
bind shift-n flushpoop
bind ";" lockOrientation
bind ctrl-n gfx_nametags
setAutoTargetingMode Leader
exec setWind
bind shift-h say "Hello"
pilotname Legoman
bind ctrl-home winddirection 10+
bind ctrl-end winddirection 10-
bind ctrl-shift-home winddirection 90+
bind ctrl-shift-end winddirection 90-

// RealFlight Startup Script
// Each line of this file will be executed by the console as a console command.
// Use it to bind keys using the bind console command or other console related operations.
// A line that starts with a // will be treated as a comment and ignored

// Example:
// bind ctrl-y say "Example command"

Attachments

• Sin título-1.jpg
    Sin título-1.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 8
Back