Escapade MX 160 electric

Fantastic... you can model the aircraft in Max 3D studio. You can paint it in photoshop. There are quite a few threads here that explain the process.

Love my Escapade MX. Would love to practice with it on RealFlight.

I noticed you posted in Both, RealFlight G3 Designers Corner, and RealFlight 7 Designers Corner.
Just to be clear, Which Version are you running?

There are Escapades available in the Swap Pages, Free for the taking.
The reason I ask which version your running, is because, the (EA) Entire Aircraft file, was created for RealFlight G4. In order for you to download it, you would need to be running Version G4 or later. (G4- RF7.5) RealFlight is Backwards Compatible, meaning; if you have V G5.5 you could load anything from the swaps V G5.5 or below, but nothing above V G5.5.

If your new to RealFlight, and are running RF 7(.5.), I suggest you check out the Forum Sticky:
Sticky: Frequently Asked Questions - RF7
Its like the RealFlight Cheat Sheet. Its loaded with the Info, everyone should get to know.

I did search for the aircraft on the swaps and then googled the new version being requested. It seems to have gone through several upgrades and is now electric. I did not think the graphical model was all that close. FWIW

Back