Evolution training aircraft Reset?

Sailerquad

I just bought the evolution with controller. Went through the process of installing steam and the downloading the evolution and have it all working.
Went through the training for beginner aircraft 100%. Want to have my son do the training but since I have completed if. How can I l let my son do the training?
I assume I need to reset it. But I do not know how to reset it or if it is possible. It only makes sense that someone and redo training.

Please help me figure this out. I have searched and have not been successful. Thanks

The software does not have a built-in means of resetting the training progress. That won't prevent you or your son from repeating the lessons as many times as you like, however. All you have to do is go back into the Training menu and select the lesson you wish to view.

There is one behavior difference on subsequent viewings. Your first time through, a "lesson finished" dialog appears at the end of each lesson and gives you a few options. One of those is to continue on to the next lesson, which makes it very easy to keep advancing through them in order. In contrast, after viewing a lesson you have already seen, the lesson simply ends. At that point you can choose to view it again by clicking the Play button, or you can click the "Try It!" button to switch to your own model, or you can click the "Menu" button and select the next lesson you wish to view. (You can also press ESC or use the Cancel button on an InterLink controller to bring up the menu.)

If you want to fully reset the status so you can prove that your son viewed the lessons, you have a couple options.

That information is stored per Windows user account. So, you can create a separate Windows login for your son if he doesn't already have one and have him run RealFlight from there. Note that all the RealFlight settings will reset to their defaults as well.

You could also go into your <Documents>\RealFlight Evolution folder and rename your "challengedata.db" file. I suggest renaming it and not simply deleting it so that you have the option of restoring it later. Note that this will also reset any progress you've made in the challenges (another reason to rename the file instead of deleting it).

Back