Expansion pack #3

I just got expansion pack #3 today and it is GREAT!! Very nice job knifeedge team,i give you 12 thumbs up! :cool:
I really apreciate the physics also,the Top Flite cessna 310 tips stalls just like the real one,graphics are extremely good also.

If you KE members don't have it you should get it,it's the best one yet! :D

look at the screen shots,i gatherd the Bipes with the bipes and the scale with the scale,take a look its great! :)

Attachments

• ScreenShot1185665527.jpg
    ScreenShot1185665527.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 81
  • ScreenShot1185667202.jpg
    ScreenShot1185667202.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 86
  • ScreenShot1185668041.jpg
    ScreenShot1185668041.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 90
  • ScreenShot1185667601.jpg
    ScreenShot1185667601.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 86
  • ScreenShot1185668389.jpg
    ScreenShot1185668389.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 90
I'm surprised the Engine Cowls on the Top Flite Cessna 310 are not components and the wing tip tanks :confused: Those should be components,i'm sure it affects flight performance.

I got my expansion pack 3 in the post just before I left town on Friday. (Actually I put off the trip by an hour to install it since I'd been waiting for about 3 weeks and I have a very understanding fiancee. I hate waiting anything from 1 to 6 weeks for a new expansion pack and paying another USD15 for shipping).

I've got to say I love the Griffin combat VTOL (no matter how unrealistic it may be :))

I haven't had a chance to try out the planes yet or the new fields. To tell you the truth I mainly bought it in the hope of seeing less Nexstars on the rare occassions I do multiplayer.

Combine the expansion pack with the new F-18 on the swap pages and I've been loving G3 for the last few days.

Sammy Yousef said:
I got my expansion pack 3 in the post just before I left town on Friday. (Actually I put off the trip by an hour to install it since I'd been waiting for about 3 weeks and I have a very understanding fiancee. I hate waiting anything from 1 to 6 weeks for a new expansion pack and paying another USD15 for shipping).

I've got to say I love the Griffin combat VTOL (no matter how unrealistic it may be :))

I haven't had a chance to try out the planes yet or the new fields. To tell you the truth I mainly bought it in the hope of seeing less Nexstars on the rare occassions I do multiplayer.

Combine the expansion pack with the new F-18 on the swap pages and I've been loving G3 for the last few days.
It sucks waiting ehh? Just staring at the box waiting for it to be opend. :eek:

The planes are great,my favorite is the cessna 310 it's very cool.I love to fly in formation with theese planes!

Attachments

• ScreenShot1185742389.jpg
    ScreenShot1185742389.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 77
  • ScreenShot1185742467.jpg
    ScreenShot1185742467.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 76
  • ScreenShot1185742532.jpg
    ScreenShot1185742532.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 72
Blade Scraper said:
It sucks waiting ehh? Just staring at the box waiting for it to be opend. :eek:

The planes are great,my favorite is the cessna 310 it's very cool.I love to fly in formation with theese planes!

who are you flying with? :confused:

Blade Scraper said:
I just got expansion pack #3 today and it is GREAT!! Very nice job knifeedge team,i give you 12 thumbs up! :cool:

If you KE members don't have it you should get it,it's the best one yet! :D

Thanks, it's always nice to hear such positive feedback. Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

Where did you get so many thumbs? :p

Just to add another Kudos to the fine job with the expansion pack.

I have all of the add on's, and expansion packs but the most fun is always downlaoding another new flyer from the swap pages.

Thanks to all of you at Knifeedge and others for so much fun.

Only problem I'm having is remembering that with all of the add on's and expansion packs I'm actually supposed to save some of the computer's abilities to do work. Course, I always did like playing more than working anyway,,,

HR

Expansion Pack 3

I purchased the Expansion Pack 3 just to get the Cessna 310 and the pack won't install! I have contacted RF support but no help yet.
Anyone know how I can find it? Nothing in Swap Pages.

Back