Expansion Pack 7 - missing Electrifly Evader EDF

voxel

Hi all,

I bought RF7 and Expansion pack 7 SPECIFICALLY to fly the Electrifly Evader EDF. The funny part is that EP7 installed all models except the Evader. I noticed the AJ Slick 51 model doesn't appear underneath the Expansion Pack 7 folder (in RF7) as it is included as part of RF7... but the Evader is no where to be seen.

Anybody else have the Evader EDF working in RF7? I tried instaling the expansion pack twice, but no change.

It's probably a aircraft you have to win in the single player challenges. They took many of the expansion pack aircraft and made them prizes. Once you win the aircraft prize you will be able to fly it.

Last edited:
WTF? Is this a simulation or a really expensive video game? I didn't drop $150+ to be forced to play games to unlock a model on the cover of the Expansion Pack.

Yea, pretty much pissed at that myself! Sticking with 6.5 because of this. This is coming from a guy who has bought every version and every Exp pack since 2005.

It would be nice to know what prize is available and what challenge you must complete to get it.
Anyone want to make a list? I wish that they had made all new reward planes.

Making new reward planes would be a bit different, I would buy the new version. Taking planes I have already bought and flown and then basically revoking them until I finish a task, not to cool.

Pulls out Crystal Ball:

"The fog clears and I see in your future a console command that will unlock reward planes... Oh great and powerful KnifeEdge, please reveal the incantation!".

:D

Back