Extra NG

Thanks for the kind words guys. See, this shows where I’m too critical on myself. I feel it’s just passing the test really, nothing deserving of what I’m getting. So thank you.

Well, I think he fits in pretty well if I do say so myself. Still got a few shading issues to deal with, but all in all, I'm more than happy with the almost final result. I've still got to add the buckles on the belts, screws on the side of the helmet, and the microphone. Total poly count so far is 20,618. Still got a lot to do though so I'm sure that's going to probably triple by the time I'm done.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 44
I hope so with the time I’ve got in it. Never dreamed something like that would take me almost as long to make as the rest of the model has so far. ?

That guy`s looking great Andy, really NICE in the cockpit, he`ll be just fine when you`re done...!!! great work.. (y) ?

Pilot is perfect, looks amazing.
Thanks for the wireframe, that picture is worth more than a thousand words of explanation.

Haven’t had much time to work on this so nothing really worth showing right now, but a few changes I’ve made include starting to taper the nose to be less boxy, added a few more pilot details, and started carving the cutouts in the fuselage. Updates are probably about to slow down a bit simply because I’m getting to more time consuming areas. I probably won’t post anything until I feel there’s enough progress to justify, so if this gets cold for a couple days I’m still on it.

Back