RCFS

Extreme Flight Extra (InterLink) by RCFS_AV

RCFS

RCFS submitted a new upload:

Extreme Flight Extra (InterLink) by RCFS_AV

Extreme Flight Extra 300 (InterLink) by 1st RC Flight School. This capable variant features Precision and Snap Rates. Optimized, aerodynamics, mixes, and "balanced" control responses in all 3 axes provide highly realistic IMAC precision aerobatic handling and unlimited performance! Ever wonder whether it is YOU or THE PLANE? You can be confident that it is not the plane in this case.

Rates switch C: Pos 2 = Precision, Pos 0/1 = Snap/Spin - Smoke A

Note: “Accelerating” snaps, i.e...

View the Swap Page

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I imported the variant. RF says I need the original. I thought I had the original. But I downloaded again, and RF says I already have it. But it wont open your variant... yet

I'm not using interLink.

edit: Got working. Re-imported/replaced existing required aircraft. Nice plane. Thanks

Last edited:
RCFS updated Extreme Flight Extra (InterLink) by RCFS_AV with a new update entry:

Improved snap characteristics

Extreme Flight Extra 300 (InterLink) by 1st RC Flight School. This highly capable variant features Precision and Snap Rates. Optimized, aerodynamics, mixes, and "balanced" control responses in all 3 axes provide highly realistic IMAC precision aerobatic handling and unlimited performance! Ever wonder whether it is YOU or THE PLANE? You can be confident that it is not the plane when flying this plane.

Rates switch C: Pos 2 = Precision, Pos 1 = Snap - Smoke A

Note: “Accelerating”...

Read the rest of this update entry...

RCFS updated Extreme Flight Extra (InterLink) by RCFS_AV with a new update entry:

Optimized for Advanced IMAC Sequences

Extreme Flight Extra IMAC (InterLink) by 1st RC Flight School. This variant features Precision, Snap, and Hammerhead/Spin Rates. Optimized aerodynamics, mixes, and "balanced" control responses in all three axes provide highly realistic IMAC precision aerobatic handling and unlimited performance. Certain to make you forget you're not flying the real thing!

Rates Switch C: Pos 2 = Precision, Pos 1 = Snap, Pos 0 Hammerhead/Spin - Smoke A

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back