F-111 build thread

I could be wrong, but I think he`s referring to the pics when the plane is airborne without load on them, as opposed to when it`s on the ground....????

Picture 1 and 2 they seemed flatter.

Sorry for all the questions I am make sure I understand what you are saying.

Should they be flatter on the model or have more angle on the model? I did not change any thing on the gear from the test/beta plane. Or did you mean from picture 3. there is probably 15-25 inches of travel on the full scale plane

Sorry for all the questions I am make sure I understand what you are saying.

Should they be flatter on the model or have more angle on the model? I did not change any thing on the gear from the test/beta plane. Or did you mean from picture 3. there is probably 15-25 inches of travel on the full scale plane
I like the way they look in picture 1 and 2 so I think the gear looks fine.. go with it.

With the F-111 having won the last build poll I am starting its build thread. As much as I would like to build the F-111A like the one in the pictures below. I have done some flight testing and the bomb load drags the fps way too low with the physics load. So i will probobly end up making an EF-111 raven with drop tanks unless everyone is like do some other one instead.
View attachment 119414View attachment 119415
I crewed both the EF and the a models. also E models in Europe. I cant wait to fly you model.. Thank you for building it..

I tweaked the handling and this is definitely my new favorite RF plane! Hands down the most amazing intricate model I've seen on RealFlight Forum! The designer thought of everything.

Attachments

• EF-111 Raven (InterLink) by RCFS_AV.RFX
    6.2 MB · Views: 3
Back