F-16 Missing Visual elements

Rich81

Anyone else with RF9/9.5 have non-moving (visually) ailerons and rudder on the F-16? I keep getting the error missing "~CS_MMR, RMA, LMA". While I do understand that the visual element referred to is missing, I don't know why, or if should actually be referring to something else. It doesn't effect the physics of the plane but it sure would look nice if I could get all my control sufaces moving. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

~CS_MMR is the Rudder, ~CS_LMA is Left main Aileron, ~CS_RMA is Right main aileron.
In the editor (left-side panel) click on the plus icon next to the Vertical Tail, click on Rudder, now in the right-side panel scroll down to "Visual Frames" make sure ~CS_MMR is selected for the Rudder, if not select it from the drop-down list, (see pic)
Repeat for Main Wing\Ailerons and assign LMA and RMA to left and right Ailerons.

Attachments

• Rudder.jpg
    Rudder.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 5
Anyone else with RF9/9.5 have non-moving (visually) ailerons and rudder on the F-16? I keep getting the error missing "~CS_MMR, RMA, LMA". While I do understand that the visual element referred to is missing, I don't know why, or if should actually be referring to something else. It doesn't effect the physics of the plane but it sure would look nice if I could get all my control sufaces moving. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I'm curious is this a built-in plane or one you downloaded from the swap pages? If you downloaded it can you put a link to the swap page you got it from? Thank.

Here is the link to the F-16C
Wings and ailerons are one piece.
Tail stab and Rudder are one piece and not listed (available) as a visual frame objects.

Last edited:
Here is the link to the F-16C
Wings and ailerons are one piece.
Tail stab and Rudder are one piece and not listed (available) as a visual frame objects.

Thanks. Yeah that's the information I wanted.

That is a very very old model... circa 2007 for G3... There is a much better graphic model in Realflight Evolution. Capture.PNG

Back