F22 Raptor EA model

Of course not...why read? I imported all 5 files and none of them have a F22...unless I'm blind...I could be with this new Monkeypox

Re-read post #2 in this thread. It's the answer to your question. And pretty much all the posts offer suggestions as to how to acquire it. And the 5 files you downloaded are the free add-on packs not the expansion packs that need to be purchased. As was explained in posts 9,10, & 11.

Last edited:
Of course not...why read? I imported all 5 files and none of them have a F22...unless I'm blind...I could be with this new Monkeypox
why read? because every question you've asked was answered in this thread, weeks before you asked, including why there is not an F-22 in the particular five files that you installed.

Last edited:
China owns everything...enough Politics...sorry...wait...North Korea just launched a missle over Japan...crap...gonna need that F22 it turns out....hahahahhaahahah

China owns everything...enough Politics...sorry...wait...North Korea just launched a missle over Japan...crap...gonna need that F22 it turns out....hahahahhaahah
well it's good that we have a rational-thinking, in-touch-with-reality fellow on this forum now. 🤔

Last edited:
Is the Expansion Pack #2 compatible with RF Evolution?
expansion pack two (CD) which includes the F-22 is not compatible with EVO

EP2 is included in the installation of rf evolution however the F-22 is not included. Several other aircraft where also removed likely due to licensing.

are the expansion packs compatible with RF Evolution i cant get it to work
As far as I know the expansion packs "are not" compatible with RF Evolution. I seem to remember for RF Evolution they moved to a 64 bit application which broke compatibility with the older RF. Which I also seem to remember is why they put most of the expansion pack models into Evolution. Hopefully someone else can confirm this.

Ok so after reading this thread I decided to order the G3 expansion pack 2 disk from ebay. when I install the CD into an external drive that I have (my computer doesn't have a cd-rom drive) it prompts me to run the .exe file which I do. But it doesn't install at all. I'm running RF 9.5 on a pc that running windows 11. I opened the disk folders and looked for the RFX files to see if that would work, but could not find them. If anyone can help or advise, I'd appreciate it.

TlA

@Reemo_2001, it sounds like to all appearances absolutely nothing is happening--you never see the EP2 installer appear, and you receive no error messages of any kind--is that correct?

Make sure RealFlight is not running when you insert the EP2 disk or when you attempt to manually run setup.exe on it. If you have a non-Steam version of RF9.5, also make sure the RealFlight Launcher is not running, and neither is any other RealFlight product installer. Any of the above will cause the EP2 installer to silently exit.

If you have more than one version of RealFlight installed, the EP2 installer will scan for all of them and display a small product chooser dialog that enables you to select for which version of RF you want to install the EP. If this dialog appears behind some other application window for some reason, it would be very easy to miss--especially because it does not cause anything to appear in the Windows task bar that you could find and click. If you do have more than one RF installation, then I suggest exiting/minimizing all other software when you attempt to install to eliminate this possibility.

We took steps to mitigate false positives from antivirus software in this scenario, but it is still possible that AV software is interfering. That's something else you can check.

@Reemo_2001, it sounds like to all appearances absolutely nothing is happening--you never see the EP2 installer appear, and you receive no error messages of any kind--is that correct?

Make sure RealFlight is not running when you insert the EP2 disk or when you attempt to manually run setup.exe on it. If you have a non-Steam version of RF9.5, also make sure the RealFlight Launcher is not running, and neither is any other RealFlight product installer. Any of the above will cause the EP2 installer to silently exit.

If you have more than one version of RealFlight installed, the EP2 installer will scan for all of them and display a small product chooser dialog that enables you to select for which version of RF you want to install the EP. If this dialog appears behind some other application window for some reason, it would be very easy to miss--especially because it does not cause anything to appear in the Windows task bar that you could find and click. If you do have more than one RF installation, then I suggest exiting/minimizing all other software when you attempt to install to eliminate this possibility.

We took steps to mitigate false positives from antivirus software in this scenario, but it is still possible that AV software is interfering. That's something else you can check.

Thanks for the reply Ryan, I will try again this weekend. I just want to fly the F-22 so bad lol.

Back