f7f TIGER CAT BY COWBOY

Can anybody tell me how to make a silver color scheme F7F Tigercat?
I fly the FMS version of the F7F Tigercat that is available in blue and silver.
Blue is the only color I found on Realflight

Can anybody tell me how to make a silver color scheme F7F Tigercat?
I fly the FMS version of the F7F Tigercat that is available in blue and silver.
Blue is the only color I found on Realflight
You need a paint program or an image manipulation program such as "GIMP", (which I use, and is free), or "Photoshop" which I`m not sure about in regards to as whether or not is free. THEN, you just have to learn how to use it, that`s another story, but not that difficult.

Press the "Esc" key, scroll down and click on "My Realflight", from the that drop-down list select "Save Color Scheme As", give the new color scheme a name, I just called it "B-25 Color" (see pic#1)
The color scheme (TGA) gets saved in C:\Users\Your name\Documents\Realflight Evolution\Vehicles\Color Schemes, (see picture#2)
Open the B-25 Color.tga file in your editing software, change the colors and save the TGA file, confirm overwrite, and be sure to save as a 32 bits/pixel.
As you can see I used colors that are "Vivid" just as an visual example. (see pic#3)
Now go back to RF Evolution, select the B-25 and notice the Color Schemes Icon (see Pic#4) will have changed from greyed out to blue background, click the icon and select B-25 Color, (see pic#5)
The B-25 appears with its new colors.

Attachments

• New CS-1.jpg
    New CS-1.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 3
  • New CS-2.jpg
    New CS-2.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 3
  • New CS-3.jpg
    New CS-3.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 3
  • New CS-4.jpg
    New CS-4.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 3
  • New CS-5.jpg
    New CS-5.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 3
Here is a Silver F7F Tigercat CS for you.

Attachments

• F7F Silver.jpg
    F7F Silver.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 9
  • F7F Tigercat Silver_CS.RFX
    215.2 KB · Views: 12
I painted this years ago, it was a learning excersise in markings and insignia placement.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1674223789.jpg
    ScreenShot1674223789.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ScreenShot1674223809.jpg
    ScreenShot1674223809.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 10
  • ScreenShot1674223833.jpg
    ScreenShot1674223833.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 9
  • ScreenShot1674223862.jpg
    ScreenShot1674223862.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 11
  • F7 F-3P Tigercat La Patrona Air Racer #1_CS.RFX
    368.3 KB · Views: 4
You need a paint program or an image manipulation program such as "GIMP", (which I use, and is free), or "Photoshop" which I`m not sure about in regards to as whether or not is free. THEN, you just have to learn how to use it, that`s another story, but not that difficult.
Thank you very much. I will experiment

Press the "Esc" key, scroll down and click on "My Realflight", from the that drop-down list select "Save Color Scheme As", give the new color scheme a name, I just called it "B-25 Color" (see pic#1)
The color scheme (TGA) gets saved in C:\Users\Your name\Documents\Realflight Evolution\Vehicles\Color Schemes, (see picture#2)
Open the B-25 Color.tga file in your editing software, change the colors and save the TGA file, confirm overwrite, and be sure to save as a 32 bits/pixel.
As you can see I used colors that are "Vivid" just as an visual example. (see pic#3)
Now go back to RF Evolution, select the B-25 and notice the Color Schemes Icon (see Pic#4) will have changed from greyed out to blue background, click the icon and select B-25 Color, (see pic#5)
The B-25 appears with its new colors.
Great instructions. I will give this a try. Thank you.

Back