rcdoski

F8F-2 Bearcat RareBear- Ultra Reno Racer_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

F8F-2 Bearcat RareBear- Ultra Reno Racer_AV

This one is for all the go-fast pilots. It has a very wide flight envelope. It can be EXTREMELY fast and smooth while carving up the sky. It is capable of slowing down and flying nice slow stable harriers also. It is not supposed to, but it is able to hover and do other crazy things, but it was meant to be fast and smooth. Go easy on the throttle, this thing is way overpowered. I have to thank Technoid for creating the F8F Bearcat EA and Asj5547 for the Rare bear color scheme. I have done a...

View the Swap Page

@rcdoski , you should include this link in your description, because it's the only way people can get the same color scheme that you have in the preview:

color scheme data is not included in AVs. 😀 but it really should be don't you think!

Thanks Space boy. I thought the color scheme would be included in the download. Darn!😬😲 Yes I think the CS should be included in an AV.

Last edited:
Thank you soooooo much Space boy for letting me know that! I went back and put a note in. Can you take a look and see if you think I should add anything else? Please let me know. Thanks again 😉

Last edited:
Back